[bksvol-discuss] Info on Mary Todd Lincoln.

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bkshare discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 15:42:25 -0500

Hi    , everyone:

Not all that long ago I read:

Mary Todd Lincoln;
Author:  Jean H. Baker
NLS Book Number:  RC 26662.

As I recall, it profiled her life from childhood on; including her time in the
White House and the aftermath of President Lincoln's assassination.

She seems to have had a rather sad life, and I would say she probably suffered
from mental illness.  I believe her son, Robert, tried unsuccessfully to have
her committed...

Lynnsky

Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and of good courage; be not frightened,
neither be dismayed; for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

Visit my blog at:
http://lynnskyi.livejournal.com/

Enjoy the splendor of truth on EWTN.