[bksvol-discuss] Re: Industrial Ethernet released back into the download pool

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 03:11:14 -0600

I've got the book now. Hope I can get it published.

On 2/3/07, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Katie,

I did find it interesting.  However, the biggest problem I had was that
there are so many tables and they are laid out in such a way that it is very
hard to interpret with Jaws.  I just feel that it might be more fruitful for
one of our sighted volunteers to take a whack and see how it goes.  There
was some misspellings too but the tables were the big problem.

I'm not sure a rescan will really help all that much since the character
recognition seemed to work fine.

Thanks.