[bksvol-discuss] Re: Industrial Ethernet released back into the download pool

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 16:08:11 -0800

HI John,

Here are the first two pages of that book. Unless someone uploaded another
book, with the same title,  the author are Perry S. Marshall and John S.
Rinaldi. I am not sure who the book by Kenneth E. Hagin (it's Hagen) is.

Maybe Jake or Gerald can weigh in on this. I will assume from what the first
two pages of this book read the copyright holder is Perry S. Marshall. and
the copyright date is 2005.

Here are the first two pages of the book I uploaded.

Industrial Ethernet

2nd Edition

How to Plan, Install, and Maintain
 TCP/IP Ethernet Networks: The Basic
 Reference Guide for Automation and
 Process Control Engineers

By Perry S. Marshall
 and John S. Rinaldi

Copyright C 2005
ISA-The Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society

All rights reserved.
Printed in the United States of America.
10 9 8 7 6 5 4

ISBN-10:1-55617-892-1
 ISBN-13: 978-1-55617-892-4

No part of this work may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or
transmitted in
 any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording
or otherwise,
 without the prior written permission of the publisher.

ISA
67 Alexander Drive
P.O. Box 12277
Research Triangle Park,
www.isa.org

Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
 Marshall, Perry S.
Industrial ethernet :how to plan, install, and maintain TCP/IP ethernet
networks :the basic reference guide for automation and process control
engineers / by Perry S. Marshall and John S. Rinaldi.- 2nd ed. p. cm.
Includes index.
ISBN 1-55617-892-1 (pbk.)
1. Ethernet (Local area network system) I. Rinaldi, John S. II. Tide.
TK5105.8.E83M369 2004
004.6'8-dc22
2004019923 Notice
The information presented in this publication is for the general education
of the reader. Because neither the author nor the publisher have any control
over the use of the information by the reader, both the author and the
publisher disclaim any and all liability of any kind arising out of such
use. The reader is expected to exercise sound professional judgment in using
any of the information presented in a particular application.
Additionally, neither the author nor the publisher have investigated or
considered the affect of any patents on the ability of the reader to use any
of the information in a particular application. The reader is responsible
for reviewing any possible patents that may affect any particular use of the
information presented.
Any references to commercial products in the work are cited as examples
only. Neither the author nor the publisher endorse any referenced commercial
product. Any trademarks or tradenames referenced belong to the respective
owner of the mark or name. Neither the author nor the publisher make any
representation regarding the availability of any referenced commercial
product at any time. The manufacturer's instructions on use of any
commercial product must be followed at all times, even if in conflict with
the information in this publication.

Have an outstanding day and remember... Every day is a good day for someone.
Make it be you.

Katie Hill
kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155