[bksvol-discuss] Incomplete book?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:33:50 -0700

Hi, all. I started reading A Guide Dog Puppy Grows Up by Caroline Arnold,
and the book appears to be incomplete. It has to be incomplete! The book
ends where the volunteer gets the pup out of the kennel, so the dog
definitely never grew up and never entered training. I have the .brf
version, but the Daisy version doesn't look like it would be much longer.
Does anyone know about this? Thanks.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous