[bksvol-discuss] Re: Incomplete book?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:25:56 -0700

Hi, Shelley. Well, the copy I was reading definitely didn't have 42 pages!
*smile* I'm not sure what happened, but maybe someone somehow can get to the
bottom of it. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous