[bksvol-discuss] Re: I think I have to reject...

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:42:44 -0600

I would copy all the relevant copyright and editor info from inside the pamphlet in to the comments field. Say that you can't find and varify it as you would a book, but what you have copied came directly from the pamphlet, so there is no reason to believe it is not accurate. Request that it be accepted with that info or rejected by admin, since nothing more can be done. Things really do go through sometimes when you do this when they didn't the first time, and if it doesn't it is off of your hands.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>