[bksvol-discuss] Re: I sit and see

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:47:45 -0800 (PST)

We can't. Only the person who submitted it will know.
Except, if it's not on the download list or anywhere
on Marissa's list as being validated or in the
administrator approval pile, we'll know it's been
rejected. If it's a bad as you see, I suspect whoever
has it will release it, so I'll keep on looking, or
will reject it. If the person is here on the list, he
or she will probably tell us.

If you get your copy fixed and it still hasn't shown
up, submit it. When it goes on the download list
upload it. If the other one hasn't been uploaded yet,
that person will get the notice that the book is
already in the collection--or you'll get such a notice
if that book gets there first.

Cindy