[bksvol-discuss] I need soe encouragement

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:33:18 -0700 (PDT)

HI All
I had a request for a magic school bus book that is very dificult. The text is
fine but the pictues have dialoge in them and lables and there are pieces of
notebook paper with writing on them which I am typping everything out. What I
am asking for is encourageement to funish this book. It is from the magic
school bus series. I know it would be valuable tohave in the collection. Thank
you.
Anastasia

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.