[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a question please and thank you.

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 17:49:50 -0400

That depends on your definition of Adult Content. If you choose No Adult
Content, then books labeled Adult Content will not show up. However, books that
you may consider Adult Content may very well still be listed because one's
person's definition of Adult Content is not the same as another person's
definition.

Evan