[bksvol-discuss] I come to you with a request!

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 12:03:40 -0400

Can anyone find and scan this book?  I have looked everywhere and my library
system doesn't have it, and it is not in any of the state libraries that
participate in the library loan program.  The book is called the Shadow of the
Pomegranate Tree by Tariq Ali, and it is the first in a quartette. If you can
find it and let me know, that would be great!   If anyone can find it and scan
it I would be so happy!
Thanks.
Amber
Book blog: