[bksvol-discuss] Help, please, reading books on bookshare

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 08:37:25 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I have just downloaded my first few books from the collection. I downloaded as brf, since I don't have a daisy reader, and am too lazy at this very moment to learn an entire new set of reading commands. When I open the files, the page breaks do not fall where page breaks should. I am using Kurzweil version 9 to convert and read. /Am I having this page break problem because Kurzweil doesn't convert accurately? I even downloaded a book that I submitted, so I know that the original page breaks were where they should be. Is this just testimony to the fact that laziness is a very undesirable personal character trait? Or can I actually read in K1000 in some way? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Peace,

Mayrie