[bksvol-discuss] I am scanning this -- please add toBeing Scanned Lists

  • From: <ohio1803@xxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 11:53:36 -0600

Sorry, Madeleine, not to have notified you officially.
I had submitted a post, asking the question to ask if it anyone knew, was it
already scanning the book, and then stated my intentions.
I am currently about 50 percent done scanning.
It will be very clean, as I am scanning a page, reading the page, making
whatever changes needed and then moving forward.
Tonight I go and hear a reading by the author! Wish I was done! :)

If someone reads this and wants dibs to proofread it, and promises not to drop
it, and wants me to put that “hold for” in filename let me know at
d28rik@xxxxxxx or just post a reply to the volunteer list.

Thanks.
Rik (Richard) James
Bozeman MT

currently being scanned with intention of submitting to Bookshare:

Last Stand: Ted Turner's Quest to Save a Troubled Planet
[Hardcover]
Todd Wilkinson (Author), Ted Turner (Author)
   release date: APRIL 2, 2013

Hardcover: 392 pages
Publisher: Lyons Press; First edition (April 2, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0762784431
ISBN-13: 978-0762784431