[bksvol-discuss] I Ching break

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 09:40:55 -0400

Good morning fellow validators and submitters,

My braillenote blew up a file this morning. It was the last straw for me. I am temporarily releasing the I Ching books which have "hold for e" in the title. Please know I am continuing to work on the charts which have been holding up these books. I am releasing the actual books back to step 1 so I can take some other book to read to give my brain a break. Please let those I Ching books stay on step 1. I promise to get back to them in a couple of days after my recovery. In the meantime I am going in for a bit of light reading.

E.