[bksvol-discuss] Re: I Ching break

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 17:24:53 -0400

Hi, Elizabeth. I hope you've had a chance to take it easy with a fun read this weekend. The books you've been working on aren't the easiest in the world. I wish I could make you some refreshing lemonade or iced tea so you could enjoy it in your garden. I hope you'll spend some time relaxing and will feel better soon. You're an important part of our team. Please rest and enjoy some of this wonderful summer sunshine.

Monica Willyard

At 09:40 AM 7/14/2007, you wrote:

Good morning fellow validators and submitters,

My braillenote blew up a file this morning. It was the last straw for me. I am temporarily releasing the I Ching books which have "hold for e" in the title. Please know I am continuing to work on the charts which have been holding up these books. I am releasing the actual books back to step 1 so I can take some other book to read to give my brain a break. Please let those I Ching books stay on step 1. I promise to get back to them in a couple of days after my recovery. In the meantime I am going in for a bit of light reading.

E.