[bksvol-discuss] How to Handle Inline Objects?

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 13:57:46 -0700

Hi, Folks,

In the book I am proofreading there are what I think are a number of
pictures.  As I read, the speech says "Inline object picture" and then it
continues with the heading for a picture.  How do I handled these "inline
objects:"? Will the converter simply convert the titles for the figures, or
do I need to erase anything or change anything?

I would appreciate any help, because I think these will come up often in
this book.

Thanks.

Lori C.