[bksvol-discuss] A book no check out option in approval cue, why?

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 17:02:44 -0400

Hello Everyone,  I am in the great need of help right now.  So, here
is my situation.  So, there is this book that I want to help somebody
finish proofing and it's in the books and process and awaiting
approval list, however, I don't find an option to check out!!!!  Why
is that and what do I do???  So, yaah.  There is the option of history
and I clicked on the title and no check out option and history and no
check out option!!!!  I need that book.  It's called:  Hold For Nimit
A Matter of Character (Sisters of Bethlehem Book 3) and I can't find
the check out option!!!  Is it just my computer or internet or the
site doesn't like to cooperate with me or what?  What should I do now?
 I need that book....  Thanks a lot for any help and have a good day.

--
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

NIMIT KAUR

kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx