[bksvol-discuss] Re: How To Meet and Work with Spirit Guides

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:37:04 -0700

Just a quick additional note from Carrie on how to deal with repeated
title/author name at the top of each page. Technically the stripper should take
care of these, but she says in some cases (as is its wont) it has been known to
act up. She recommends in such cases, doing a global find and replace.

In order to protect the title anywhere it may appear as part of the text, when
filling in the text for the program to find she inserts a few blank spaces
before or after the title. (She also makes sure to protect the actual title
page by adding a few random characters to the title on that page which she then
removes after the global replace has been executed).

If any of this is unclear please feel free to write in for clarification!

All good things,

Pavi Mehta
Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare

Benetech