[bksvol-discuss] Re: How To Meet and Work with Spirit Guides

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 11:23:35 -0500

Gail,
I submitted that book. if you need me to try and re-scan or need me to figure
anything out, let me know. There are lots of diagrams in the book that wouldn't
scan very well but don't effect the readability or overall usability of the
book.
email me at guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if I can help.

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
----