[bksvol-discuss] Re: How To

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 21:44:48 -0500

Click the title of the book and then go pretty far down the page, nearly to the bottom, and there will be a link to the history. By the way, I personally find the history difficult to read and would prefer that it be more straight forward. "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com