[bksvol-discuss] Re: How To

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 19:03:06 -0800

HI Sue,

If you hit enter on the title of the book you're interested in checking out,
then arrow down past all of the book information, you will find a link that
says "book history" that you can also hit enter on to get the information
that you want.  It's a few lines below the book information, and after the
links for some other stuff that I can't remember.

I hope that helps.  Sorry my instructions aren't more exact.  Please ask
again if you want me to be more precise, okay?

Mayrie

  _____