[bksvol-discuss] Re: How Many volunteers?

  • From: Natalie <nataliesgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 10:11:01 -0500

I try to validate once a week also but haven't been very successful with that lately.  Actually, I would probably be better at it if I could read more than one book at a time. For some reason, I always have to finish one book before I can move onto another one unlike some people who can have three or four books going at one time.
Natalie
At 05:12 PM 6/3/2005 -0400, you wrote:

I both validate and scan. I try to validate at least 1 book a week. Even though in some cases validating is more time consuming than scanning. But I guess I am eclectic, I enjoy doing both.

I've noticed that the number of books on the step1 download page have gone down considerably. At 1 point it was close to 600 books.

Grace