[bksvol-discuss] Re: How Many volunteers?

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 23:51:03 -0700

Hello,

I have one completed which I'll get up later this weekend and one more I am
working on validating. That down from where it is now. I will continue to do
both.

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Numerologist, Get your personal reading

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)

  _____