[bksvol-discuss] Re: Holding a book

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 18:59:40 -0400

Hi, Megan.
If you want a hold placed on a book for you, just e-mail the submitter.  Cindy
sends out a books-being-scanned list every day or so which also has the names
of the people doing the scanning next to each book.

Something that I did when I first started volunteering was to e-mail the list
with the types of books I like and ask if anyone was scanning anything like
that.  You get lots of good books to read that way and meet some interesting
people.
Hope this helps.
Christina