[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold fors -- Redux

  • From: J and B <brailleman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 00:16:30 -0600 (CST)

I really feel there should be a time limit set on these holds.  for
instance say four weeks.. Seems very reasonable to me, and if you can't
get to a book in that amount of time the hold should be removed  so
that
others who do have the time to proofread the book get a shot at it.. I
don't know why this isn't already the case..
Reasonably

--

Jack
Love