[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hi everyone and a question

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 14:06:17 EDT

That just means that at one time there was a hold on it and the hold was
removed for some reason or another. Go ahead and validate it.

                                                          "I find
capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating... because it
causes war, hypocrisy and competition." Fidel Castro

The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Hi everyone and a question
Date:
6/2/2009 1:53:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
goodindo@xxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi all,

First, hi to all of you I knew from before.  I have some time this summer,
so decided to rejoin the volunteer list.  I’m looking forward to being back
and
to lots of good book chats!

I have a question also.  This morning I downloaded a book to validate,
Scarpetta’s Winter Table by Patricia Cornwall.  There were no instructions to
hold
for anyone in the book title, but when I opened the file on my PC, I
noticed it said Hold for Georgina.  I thought I’d check this out before I
started
to validate.  Is there someone who had asked that this book be held for
her?  If so, just let me know and I’ll release it.

Cheers,

Donna

We found the real ‘Hotel California’ and the ‘Seinfeld’
(http://www.whereitsat.com/#/music/all-spots/355/47.796964/-66.374711/2/Youve-Found-Where-Its-At?nci
d=emlcntnew00000007)