[bksvol-discuss] Hi everyone and a question

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 13:52:59 -0400

Hi all,

First, hi to all of you I knew from before.  I have some time this summer,
so decided to rejoin the volunteer list.  I'm looking forward to being back
and to lots of good book chats!

I have a question also.  This morning I downloaded a book to validate,
Scarpetta's Winter Table by Patricia Cornwall.  There were no instructions
to hold for anyone in the book title, but when I opened the file on my PC, I
noticed it said Hold for Georgina.  I thought I'd check this out before I
started to validate.  Is there someone who had asked that this book be held
for her?  If so, just let me know and I'll release it.

Cheers,

Donna