[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with The Hadassah Covenant

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jana Jackson <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 09:35:59 -0400

Cindy,

Can you look and see if a library near me has this book, The Hadassah Covenant by Tommy Tenney? My library (Connetquot) doesn't have it. My zip code is 11769-1403. Also, if you could tell me how you use Worldcat.org without getting only colleges and universities so I could do this myself, that would also
be appreciated.  Thanks, Cindy.

Jana,

I'd love to give your book "extra TLC."  Let's just see if I can get it.

Hopeful,
Marilyn

On Jul 26, 2008, at 3:02 AM, Jana Jackson wrote:

Hi, everyone! At the request of a friend and member, I've been working on The Hadassah Covenant, by Tommy Tenney. I think it's actually in good shape, although there were a lot more spelling errors than usual. I've corrected as many as I could, and I've bookmarked words that are questionable, in case I can snag a person of the sighted persuasion to help me. <Smile> Just to be on the safe side, though, I'd like to see if there's someone who wouldn't mind giving this one a little bit of extra TLC for me. If so, I'll gladly upload it as is, so that it can be validated. I've worked really hard on it, so like I said, it's probably not as bad as I'm concerned it might be... But it's been a long day, and I'm exhausted, so humor me, okay? <LOL> Thanks, guys!

Jana

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.
You can also find her on MySpace at
http://myspace.com/janajacksonministries.