[bksvol-discuss] Re: writers' club reminder

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 09:45:43 -0400

I cannot make it this week.

Chris Hofstader
CUNY, BSO, ATG, Odds and Ends
email: cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blog: http://www.blindconfidential.blogspot.com
Skype: BlindChristian
phone: 727-896-6393

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jackie McBride
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 2:25 PM
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] writers' club reminder

Just a reminder that the Explorations in Creative Writing club will
meet tomorrow, 9 a.m. Pacific,  noon eastern, in the friends of
bookshare classroom. The direct link is:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs0f1c528bd81b

alternatively, go to:
www.friendsofbookshare.org
& click on the friends of bookshare classroom link.

We will be sharing our writing, either on the provided topics or on
whatever suits your fancy. Should u wish to submit a topic, please
send it to me prior to the meeting so I can post it in the browser.

I will be hanging out there most of the day as I do other work. I
currently have 2 classes going & I will actually be studying & doing
class assignments. However, if any1 would like to come up & test &/or
troubleshoot their equipment, I will be available to help you do that.
--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride

http://www.eset.com