[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Slashback

  • From: Pamela Hoffard <crosssttch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 14:21:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Christina,

I can help with Chapter 10.

Twelve Years Ago

"Give me the matches, Cal. I am not playing here."
He handed them over, muttering under his breath, but I knew enough to know when
he was playing at teasing the big brother. He wasn't a budding pyromaniac. One
fire didn't an arsonist make. And that one had been an emergency. I couldn't
hold that one against him.
I was sure enough that he wouldn't burn down Junior's house, but while I more
than still had doubts about Junior's basement of dead bodies, it was true that
people were going missing. It would be safer if Cal weren't home alone after
school while I worked, whether it was light out or not.

From books.google.com, I gathered that there is a Chapter 18. I CAN'T verify
that by seeing a page for it.

Hope that helps,

Pam