[bksvol-discuss] Help with Slashback

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 14:17:08 -0400

Hello.
Can one of you please give me some information about the following book?
Slashback by Rob Thurman ISBN 978-0-451-46502-3

If I may have the text at the beginning of Chapter 10 which begins on page
197.  That entire page is a mess and I can't decipher it.

On page 335: this section is either Chapter 18 or the Epilogue.  The text is
fine; only the title didn't come out clearly.
Thank you.
Christina