[bksvol-discuss] Help with FineReader/Opticbook 3600

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 17:54:59 -0400

Hello, all.
I'm using FineReader 7 and the Plustek Opticbook 3600.  I'm scanning in dual
page mode but both pages are showing up as one page and the page before it is
blank.
For example, pages 14 and 15 of the book are combined into one page while the
I've submitted more than 60 books and this has only happened once before.  (I
couldn't figure it out then either.)
This doesn't happen with all of the pages wich confuses me even more.
I've tried scanning in single page mode but then the ends of the lines are cut
off.  This leads me to believe that the print goes all the way to the outside
of the page.
I changed the paper size and tried a4, Letter, and Default and got the same
results.
Any ideas on how to successfully scan this book?  Are there settings I need to
change?
Thanks for any help.
Christina