[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with FineReader/Opticbook 3600

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 19:29:13 -0400

Hi, Mayrie.
I just tried that too, following your instructions.
That didn't seem to work either.  So, I'm either not doing it correctly or the
print pretty much runs off the end of the page.

If I ever publish my own book, I'll make sure it's formatted for ease of
scanning.  *Grin*

Thank you for your suggestion.  I'll try it again in a bit...  When I'm less
frustrated.
Christina