[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Apples to Oregon

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 21:40:05 -0400

I can't mail the book to you, as it is a library book.

Can you get it Julia, and if so, then we can definitely work out an arrangement to get this puppy in the collection.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Colleen Edwards" <scenter@xxxxxxxxxx>