[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Apples to Oregon

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 16:03:41 -0700 (PDT)

If no one else volunteers I'll do it. I hesitate only because I already have a
pile of five and I said I'd to one or two others but now I've lost my list. I
know Liz wants it by January or February; I could slip it in before some of the
others, I suppose. I don't know that anyone is in much of a hurry. Larry has
been *very* patient with me. smile I hope to finish his book soon.

Put it up when you're ready and if no one else takes it I will.

Cindy