[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help, my computer took a turn for the worse

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 15:26:02 -0700 (PDT)

Warning: My friend just bought a new computer--I think a Dell. She's been
taking some Word lessons at the emeritus college (free courses) at the
community college,but is frustrated because the assignments are n Word 2003 and
she hasn't been able to convert them to 2007--and Vista has been causing her
problems.

Lissi, maybe you should look into a Mac laptop. Didn't Chris H say it worked
with voice?

It is possible that your computer  has "had" it. How old is it?

As to the paragraph mark showing or not, I think that might change with the
document. I always have mine on, and have it on the toolbar, but when it
disappeared once I had to find it and drag it to the toolbar. But whether yours
would be in the same place as mine, since I have a Mac, I don't know.

Good luck.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/