[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help! Help!

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:00:35 -0500

Hi Mary,
Ok, the good news is, you didn't do anything wrong. This malfunction has
nothing to do with what you have done with the file. It just happens
sometimes. I think what's going on isn't that the marking and cutting didn't
work, but that every time you reopen the file the problem happens again and
the pages are re-replicated. What I would suggest is that you cut the extra
pages, close the file, and then use another word processor, such as Word or
even Wordpad, to see if the cutting worked. I suspect it did work, in which
case the key is not to open this file in Kurzweil again--just upload it.
This is a real nuisance that I've experienced several times now, and I hope
Kurzweil can figure out what the bug is and fix it.
Kellie