[bksvol-discuss] Help! Down-load problem!

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "books ` list" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:41:26 -0400

Hi Folks,

For those who keer, I'm still typing at a rate of about -20 words a day.

However, I have a problem and need some help with it.  Something between the
site and my computer is not allowing me to down-load coppyrighted books.

When I try, the machine goes through the down-load dialog with no stops till it
comes to "How would you like windows to open this file?"

Anybody have any idears as to what's going on?  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Evan, I'm almost through with "Transcention," and, it ain't bad.

And, Amy, Please write me a critique on my paragraphing.  Bet it's aweful.

Peace,
Ernie