[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hearts of Wisdom

  • From: "Jim Baugh" <jbaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 07:30:28 -0700

Hi Brian
Yep the book is on the site.

Jim B
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian Miller
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 12:38 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Hearts of Wisdom

  Hi Jim,
  I will check for the pages and let you know.
  Only thing is, I believe that this book is all ready on the site.  I uploaded
before I realized the title was there.  You may want to double check to make
sure we are duplicating here.
  I truly apologize if this is the case.
  If not, full steam ahead.
  Brian Miller