[bksvol-discuss] Re: Has anyone else run across this type of information and would anyone have any suggestions please?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 21:35:35 -0800 (PST)

I do the same thing, Jill, which is why I didn't post. As a sighted person I
don't usually read the ads. It's good to get this reaction because I think
sometimes I've deleted them. The lists of books by the same author I do leave
in; the rave notices I don't bother taking out if they're there and in good
shape, but if they're not in good shape I delete them rather than proofread and
fix them. They're not put in the book if they aren't good, so I think they're
somewhat meaningless. I've never seen a bad review of the the book in the book.
The ones by authors of the same genre I'm sure are positive because they want
the same for their books. smile

Cindy