[bksvol-discuss] Harm None Submitted

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 14:55:54 -0400

Hi all,

I just submitted the book Harm None by M. R. Sellars.  Amber has asked to
validate it, but I forgot to put the hold instructions in the title.  So please
hold it for her.

Amber, because I knew you were waiting, I didn't proof it very closely.  I
think I did get rid of most of the page headers and the scan looks good, so you
should be OK.  I have the print copy, and will keep it till I know you're done.
 Email me off list at goodindo@xxxxxxx if you need anything.
Best,
Donna