[bksvol-discuss] Books I plan to scan

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 16:47:49 -0400

I checked the collection for these but I'm miles behind in my mail so I don't
know if anyone's planning to scan these. If you are, please email me off-list,
changing the subject line to take out the list name in the subject tag so my
filter doesn't grab the message, or I don't know when I'll see the message and
I might already have duplicated the effort. Of course, if you know something is
already in the collection and maybe I missed it, please let me know about that
too.
Born again, Colson, Charles W.
Wings of refuge, Austin, Lynn N.
Patsy : the life and times of Patsy Cline, Jones, Margaret
Desperate pastors'' wives, Kolbaba, Ginger
Love is a decision : ten proven principles to energize your marriage and
family, Smalley, Gary
These are on request from my library so I should have them by Monday or
Tuesday, so if you can let me know about anything regarding them before Monday
so I can cancel the requests if need be, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger: