[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hard page breaks and other formatting queries...

  • From: Gmail For Deb <djoutland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 21:42:13 -0400

Ah, Judy!  That is such a good solution for the font and size change!  Thank
you!

Also, luckily I think that the headers aren't set up as word headers at all.
If I change the line to normal, it simply flows into the text body.  If I add a
line after, it's just a line, nor an addition to the header anything.  I may
even be able to use a method similar to what you suggest for the subheadings,
etc for the page numbers.  At least that seems possible to me here not sitting
in front of my computer!  Smile

Deb Outland
Lexington, Kentucky