[bksvol-discuss] Re: Grandma Cindy, About Sweet Valley request

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 17:10:44 -0800 (PST)

A thought--I just did a find and did find the Sweet
Valley books on the Friends of Bookshare Wish List as
well as my own. My thought is--below you did spell it
correctly as two separate words, but is it possible
that when you did the find you put the words together?

Not important--I'm just glad the list is right. I
thought perhaps Jim hadn't updated it, but I should
have known better. smile

Grandma Cindy