[bksvol-discuss] Re: Getting a list of books I've submitted

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 17:16:31 -0500

I don't know any way of seeing a list of books validated, but you might be
able to see a list of books you have submitted.
If you allow your name to be shown, an option that is in the user
preferences section of the "my account" page, you can search for the title
of one book you have submitted.  When you get the listing for that book, hit
enter on the book title.  If you read down aways on that page it will list
the author the copyright holder and then the submitter.  If it says your
name you can hit enter on it, which will bring up a page with all the books
you have submitted.  This is also where any personal information you have
provided will be shown.

If you only see "a bookshare volunteer" listed as the submitter it will not
be a link, and it either means you are not logged in, or you have not
allowed your name to be shown.
If you don't normally want people to know you submitted a book, but you want
to see the list you can just change your preferences to show name, look, and
then turn it off again.
I hope that helps.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net