[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Wishlist Request

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 00:28:03 -0800 (PST)

I've not only added these to the Wish List but added
the two that need rescanning to Jake's List of books
that need to be rescanned. I'll add A tree Grows in
Brooklyn too.

FYI If there's a classic like that that a validator is
bored with or there are too many problems and you
cannot make it excellent, please release it and let me
know. Until bookshare sees if one can add Hold For
when a book is released--well, one can't write
comments except when releasing a book. I guess the
thing to do is to let me know and I'll release a book
I have or will keep only 4 so I can download something
like that.

G.Cindy