[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Your book has not been accepted

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:38:39 -0400

I have a system that helps me to be prepared for a snaffoo like this. Once I clean and submit a book, I store the cleaned version in a folder called Bookshare Submissions. When I finish validating a book, I put a copy into a folder called Completed Bookshare Validations. I store the original file in there too, changing it's name by adding the word original at the end of the file name so I'm clear on which file is which. I can lay my hands on a file if needed within seconds and also keep finished books separate from the ones I'm still working on. Btw, they are housed in a folder called current Bookshare Validations, in case anyone wanted to know that. (smile) Now if I could just remember where I put my coffee cup, I'd be all set. LOL!

Monica
Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com