[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: The book you submitted to Bookshare is now in the library

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 19:43:45 EST

It occurred to me that some of you might have a difficult time reading my
forward, so I am sending it again in this form. Again, this is my first
submission, so I am gratified, but how is it possible? Were we not told
explicitly that
the ability to upload proofread books is currently suspended?

table with 2 columns and 5 rows
Subj:
The book you submitted to Bookshare is now in the library
Date:
1/10/2009 7:16:54 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Dear Roger Loran,

We are pleased to inform you that your submission of Revolution For The Hell
Of It by Abbie Hoffman has been reviewed, accepted, and added to the Bookshare
collection. Eligible members of the Bookshare community now have the
opportunity to enjoy your book in an accessible format.

Thank you very much for your efforts and making this possible!

Thank you,
The Bookshare Team

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)