[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: The book you submitted to Bookshare is now in the library

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 23:24:17 -0600

Hi Valerie!

This sounds interesting. I like Dr. Seuss. I'm going to have to make my way over to "Sillly Street".

Debby

At 11:03 AM 2/21/2010, Valerie Maples wrote

We are pleased to inform you that your submission of Silly Street by Jeff Foxworthy has been reviewed, accepted, and added to the Bookshare collection.
Okay, it is true, Jeff Foxworthy is writing kids books, namely poetry! If you are a kid, a kid at heart, or a lover of Seuss, check this one out. We read it in chat last night and everyone was ready to book a trip to Silly Street! I have another book of his on order, Dirt on My Shirt, and look forward to doing it as well. To give you an idea of how good the poetry was, we did not add picture descriptions, feeling like they would only be a distraction from the lilt of the poetry. The mental imagery was that vivid.

Hope others enjoy it as well!

Valerie

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>