[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: chess book

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 07:57:45 -0400

I've been working on a project to provide an entirely new and exciting
auditory UI to describe mathematical information in an entirely non-visual
manner with Pratik for about a year and a half now.  Our funding is coming
to an end but I will remain involved as we take our research efforts and
turn them into an open source, community driven activity.  If you are
interested in such things, I'd be happy to write or discuss them with you
via phone or email but in a different forum as this topic can get very dense
and nerdy very quickly and is not apropos to a BSO volunteer list.

Happy Hacking,
cdh

Chris Hofstader
CUNY, BSO, ATG, Odds and Ends