[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Whishlist Submission

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 23:40:53 -0500

Hey, thank you! It is on NLS, and our local library is sending it to me, but to have it in text form, getting all the names properly spelled, etc. is what I wish for. I am going to make my own digital copy so it won't get lost in the electronic shuffle of what is going to be updated, and what is quietly forgotten. Such tragedy .. but hey I won't go there again. :)

Curtis Delzer

At 10:40 PM 5/22/2008, you wrote:
In addition to the 1987 edition, a paperback edition in 1992 was published. The author is Curt Smith

G.Cindy